The Forpark Scholarship follows a simple format that creates opportunity to the widest array of drivers possible.
To become Elligible for the 2013/14 Scholarship, drivers must register with Formula 3 Management via the Contact Page of this website, or via www.formula3.com.au
- F399/00/01 to F302/03/04 Dallara
- Must be under 23
- Must be contracted drivers, contesting the full 2011 championship schedule or adhering to contract terms.
- Must show Forpark Scholarship branding on vehicle, driving suit and apparal as required by contract terms (contact F3 for more information).
- Must be willing to undertake fitness,
media and PR programs as required.
- Group of drivers will be judged by a
selection panel to an established set of criteria.
- Receives a $50,000 grant towards a
championship-class campaign in the 2012 F3 Australian Drivers Championship (F307
- Must agree to be a contracted driver in the 2012 F3ADC.
- Must be able to show budget
resources required to complete 2012
- Funds to be transferred from Formula 3 Management directly to the team selected by the Scholarship Class
winner, in round-by-round instalments.
- Must agree to carry branding on 2012
vehicle commensurate with an
investment or sponsorship of the value
provided by the Forpark Scholarship.
2013: F3 AUSTRALIAN
- Prize to be determined
- Opportunities await in International
Formula 3, GP3, F2, V8 Supercars or more! The sky is the limit!